We offer free consulting and the best project management
for your ideas, 100% delivery guaranteed.
Both remodeling and renovating mean to make improvements on an existing building or home. However, they refer to two slightly different types of construction. Renovation means “restore to a good state of repair.” Remodel means “to change the structure or form of something.
Things to Consider include:
1. Matching the style and materials already used in the house or adding something that is different (but still, ideally, complementary)
2. Is it time to change elements in the old house, for instance wooden to aluminium joinery; updating bathroom fittings, new tiles
3. Adding new technologies, such as computer cabling or underfloor heating if replacing tiles (highly recommended)
4. Moving walls
5. Retro-fit insulation (highly recommended)
6. Adding storage (highly recommended)
Hour Of work
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTING AND ESTIMATE FOR YOUR PROJECT